12 Steps To A Complete Body Detox.
Home Remedies For Better Health.
Becoming Pregnant- Overcome Infertility The Natural Way.
Increase Sperm Count Naturally With Male Fertility Success.
As we mentioned in other articles, endometriosis grow somewhere else other than the endometrium also reacts to hormonal signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, building up tissue, breaking it, and eliminating it through the menstrual period. Hysterectomy always is the last resource in treating endometriosis for woman who has exhausted all the treatments without success, or endometrial tissues has become cancerous, her doctor may suggest some kinds of hysterectomy. If the hysterectomy is decided and the gynecologist is chosen then pre operative evaluation is necessary to make sure that all requirements are address for a successful surgery.
in this article, we will discuss preparation for hysterectomy before hysterectomy.
Preparation for any operation is always important to ensure the safety and success of the operation, but also helps to reduce the symptoms of after surgery and assist recovery as quickly as possible. Here are some preparations that are recommended by experts.
1. Quit smoking
Quit if you can. Otherwise it is best to stop smoking 2 weeks before surgery. This helps to reduce the risk of post operative chest infection.
2. Stop taking aspirin 2 weeks before surgery unless it is absolutely necessary such as serious medical condition.
3. making some change in you daily diet one week before surgery will help to reduce symptoms of bowels problem after surgery such as intake of Yogurt, eat daily salad.
4. Avoid refined sugars that may cause bowel difficulty.
5. If you are taking any medicine, make sure your anesthetist and gynecologist know about it before surgery.
6. Get a good night sleep before the day of surgery.
7. For women with hysterectomy involve the surgical separating the bowel from the pelvic structure. You may need to cleanse your bowel before the surgery and avoid any unnecessary infection.
For more information of preparation for hysterectomy, please consult with your doctor or gynecologist to ensure that the surgery is success and the recovery is quicker after surgery.
Since endometriosis is treatable and manageable by natural remedies and self help course, if you have endometroisis, please look at the bright side.
I hope this information will help. If you need more information or insurance advices, please follow my article series of the above subject at my home page at:
To read the series of endometriosis visit:
Reading the series of endometriosis articles from endometriosis Part 01 to 35
Reading the series of endometriosis articles from endometriosis Part 36 to 70
Reading the series of endometriosis articles from endometriosis Part 71 to be continued
Or Back to Home Page